skip to main content
Victory Growth and Tax Strategy Fund
  • Growth potential from blue chip stocks. 
  • Income that is exempt from federal taxes. 
  • Little to no exposure to the alternative minimum tax.

After-Tax Returns for Fund Shares (As of 10/31/2023)

YTD 1 Year 3 Year 5 Year 10 Year
Return on Distribution1 2.06% 5.00% 2.21% 4.64% 5.63%
Return on Distribution and Sale of Fund Shares2 1.75% 3.58% 2.09% 4.05% 4.96%

1Return after taxes on distributions. Assumes fund shares have not been sold.

2Return after taxes on distributions and sale of fund shares. 

After-tax returns are calculated using the historical highest individual federal marginal income tax rates and do not reflect the impact of state and local taxes. Actual after-tax returns depend on the investor's tax situation and may differ from those shown. The after-tax returns shown are not relevant to investors who hold their fund shares through tax-deferred arrangements such as 401(k) plans or individual retirement accounts. After-tax returns are shown for only one share class. After-tax returns for other classes will vary.



Risk Measures


( )

Top 10 Holdings

(As of )

characteristics?opens a popup


(As of )

Sector Diversification

(As of )

Quality Structure

The Fund's investment objective is a conservative balance for the investor between income, the majority of which is exempt from federal income tax, and the potential for long-term growth of capital to preserve purchasing power. Using preset target ranges, the fund invests a majority of its assets in tax-exempt bonds and money market instruments (50% - 70%) and the remainder in blue chip stocks (30% - 50%). 


Management Team

Victory Income investors, a Victory Capital Investment Franchise
Victory Capital Solutions