Victory Capital has long prided itself on promoting a stable work/life environment in an effort to minimize work-related stress and promote the general health and well-being of our people. This balance is an integral part of who we are.
In 2021, we introduced the following enhancements to our employee benefits plan starting in 2022:
- Employer contributions to Health Savings Accounts increased to $1,750
- The Wellness Benefit increased to $500 per year and the program expanded to include reimbursement for exercise equipment
- Juneteenth has been added to our list of paid holidays
- Our annual Matching Gift limit rose to $300 per employee
- A tuition reimbursement program was formalized
List Of Benefits
Our diversity initiatives and strategies are designed to attract, develop, retain, and advance the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status, or other dimension of diversity. We’re committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives.
Chief Legal Officer and Head of Human Resources Administration
Victory Capital encourages a culture of ownership. And at the end of 2021, our employees owned approximately $250 million of our investment products. More recently, some 78 percent of them held an equity interest in Victory Capital. Collectively their ownership represents 22 percent of the company’s fully diluted equity.